These 3-hour courses consist of demonstrations, obtaining a zero, and manipulation shooting exercises focused on introducing the shooter to responsive and defensive shooting.
- Safe use of a carbine
- Carbine operation and accessories
- Fundamentals of marksmanship
- Carbine manipulations in motion: load, unload, immediate action, remedial action, corrective action
- Zero at 25 yards prone
- Basic standing position
- Weapon inspection and maintenance
- and much more
A comprehensive course designed to teach you the safe and effective use of a carbine in a defensive role. Learn to shoot fast, smooth and accurate under stress.
- Proper set up of your carbine platform
- Expedient shooting positions
- Multiple target drills
- Speed and admin reload
- Shooting on the move
- Secondary transitions
- Basic tactics
- Vertical/Angled stock manipulation
- Shooting Technique Barricade/Cover
All classes will be held outdoors at our Freeman, MO location
Class dates and times for holttacticalsolutions.com email
Gholt@holttacticalsolutions.com for info
George Holt IV
The Four Primary Rules of Firearm Safety
- Point the muzzle in a safe direction.
- Treat every firearm as if it is loaded.
- Be sure of the target and what is in front of it and beyond it.
- Keep your finger outside the trigger guard until ready to shoot.
Courses are run on Weekends.
Also, Email if you have a group of 4 or more that want to reserve a class date to use our course group rates applied.
Email Gholt@holttacticalsolutions.com for your interest in the upcoming course dates or for reservations.