Protect your children, family or yourself from shootings in schools, malls or the work place. Drawing on years of experience fabricating some of the military’s most advanced armor solutions, Hardwire has introduced the Ballistic Backpack Insert. The Ballistic Backpack Insert is designed to fit into book bags, back packs and brief cases. The Ballistic Backpack Insert provides a layer of ballistic protection from handgun fire and can stop multiple rounds. Manufactured with Dyneema® (a high performance polyethylene fiber), this board weighs less than one pound and meets the NIJ Level IIIA Ballistic testing standards. You never want to be in a situation when you are threatened by gunfire, however, if you are, you’ll have a chance with a Ballistic Backpack Insert covering your back.
HANDGUN AND SHOTGUN RATED PANELS
- NIJ Certified LVL IIIA
- 10" x 13"
- Dry erase finish on both sides
- Weighs: 14 oz
- Inserts into almost any backpack, briefcases or handbags.
- Ballistic protection per National Institute of Justice standards.
- Available in white, pink, blue, green, yellow and purple
- Limited 10 year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- 100% Made in USA
RIFLE RATED PANELS
- Made w/Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene Fabrics
- Tested to NIJ Level III+ / NIJ-0101.06
- Fully Sealed Polyurea Coated - Corrosion Protection, Structural enhancement, Waterproof, Abrasion Resistance, Decoration
- Multi-hit capability will defeat M193 5.56mm, MSC AK47 7.62x39 & M80 7.62x51
- 11" x 14", Curved
- Only 3.5 lbs & 0.80" thick
- Assembled in the USA from imported materials
- Warranty: 5 years date of sale.